This Privacy Statement explains what types of information chERP™ ('us' or 'we') may collect from or about visitors to, or users of, our websites and/or applications ('you'), and describes our practices for collecting, using, retaining, protecting, disclosing, and transferring such information.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information and other information collected by us from or about you when you (i) access chERP™ websites or use chERP™ applications (including mobile applications) that display or link to this Privacy Statement, or (ii) open and respond to our emails. Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy Statement does not apply to any other products or services or to information collected in any other way (whether online or offline) or for any other purpose.
We may collect personal information and other information from or about you when you:
- order products or services;
- request information;
- subscribe to marketing or support materials;
- enter a contest;
- respond to promotional campaigns.
For purposes of this Privacy Statement, 'personal information' means information that can be used to personally identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, user IDs and passwords, billing and transaction information, credit card or other financial information, contact preferences, and similar information. We also may collect information that is related to you but that does not personally identify you, such as your computer's operating system, browser, and information regarding your use of and activities on our websites or applications. See also the discussion below on cookies and other electronic tools used for the collection of such information.
We may use information that we collect from or about you, including any personal information:
- to welcome you;
- to help you complete a transaction or in order to deliver products or services requested by you;
- to bill you for products or services you purchased;
- to provide ongoing service and support;
- to carry out our obligations or enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you about changes to our websites or applications, or any products or services we offer or provide through them;
- to improve our websites, applications, services, and products, including by developing data analytics and reports about your and others' use of them;
- to contact you to complete surveys that we use for marketing or quality assurance purposes;
- to display tailored online advertisements that may interest you, or to pay for your use of our websites and or services/applications;
- to e-mail or otherwise send you marketing or other promotional information about chERP™ or others' products or services that may interest you, or to pay for your use of our websites and or services/applications;
- to combat fraud or any other criminal activity;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction. chERP™ may contract with third-party service providers and suppliers (including distributors and resellers) to deliver certain services and solutions. Examples of such services provided on our behalf are mail delivery, website hosting, transaction processing, processing payments, sending emails on our behalf and providing you with support via live chat software. chERP™ may share your personal information with its service providers and suppliers to the extent necessary to deliver the product or service you requested, respond to your requests for information on products or services, or otherwise support your business needs. Unfortunately we do not have any influence on how they use your data and we can not offer you the opportunity to opt out of having your information shared with these third-party service providers and suppliers for these purposes, and they may contact you directly in connection with such purposes. Third-party service providers and suppliers receiving personal information are expected to maintain privacy and security protections that are consistent with our privacy and information security policies. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally intended or as required or permitted by law. However, unless otherwise dictated by law or agreement, chERP™ is not responsible for any improper use by such parties. We may also disclose your personal information and other information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices;
- to third parties for their own use, such as to provide you with special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you;
- to share data about web visitors with third-parties for the third parties' own analytics, reporting, or general advertising purposes;
- to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement or government request, or other legal process;
- to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings;
- if chERP™ determines in its good faith judgment that such disclosure is necessary to provide its services or to protect the rights, interests, safety, or property of its business, employees, suppliers, customers, or others;
- in connection with any proposed or actual sale or other transfer of some or all assets of chERP™, and/or any proposed or actual sale or merger of chERP™ or any division of chERP™;
- to enforce the terms of any agreement with chERP™,
- to combat fraud or other criminal activity;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
- Some chERP™ websites or services may be co-branded or offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such websites/services, both chERP™ and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded website/services.
Unless permitted by relevant laws, chERP™ will not share, sell, trade, or lease your personal information to or with others except as provided for in this Privacy Statement.
Your Marketing Choices, Right to Access Your Personal Information, and Our Retention of Your Personal Information
Your decision to provide the personal information that we may request from time to time is voluntary. However, if you do not provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the use of such service and receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested. You can unsubscribe or choose not to receive promotional materials from chERP™ by following the specific instructions in the email or other communication you receive or by notifying us via the appropriate method(s) described below depending on which website or service is at issue. It may take a reasonable period of time to process your request, but no longer than 30 days for direct mail and telephone promotions and 10 business days for email or text promotions. In countries where chERP™ is required to do so by law, we will offer you the opportunity to provide your opt-in consent before promotional materials are sent, or promotional calls are made, to you. This will not apply to service communications that are considered part of certain chERP™ services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the applicable service. To opt out of receiving marketing emails from a third-party partner, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in the email or other communication you receive from the partner or contact the partner directly. To opt out of having chERP™ share your personal information with a third-party partner for their own marketing use, please contact us at privacy@chERP™.cloud. Your Access to Your Personal Information. We strive to keep your personal information accurate. We have implemented technology, management processes, and policies to maintain data integrity. We will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information in accordance with relevant laws, including by making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access and the opportunity to update your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personal information. To request access to, or correction, deletion or removal of, your personal information, follow the applicable instructions below depending on which website or service is at issue. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we also reserve the right to reject such access requests or to impose certain restrictions and requirements on such requests, if required or permitted by applicable law. We will respond to requests for access within 30 days.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account, or request that we no longer use your personal information to provide you services, contact us via the applicable details provided below. Even after we cancel your account or cease using your personal information to provide you services, we may still retain, use, and disclose your information as necessary to comply with our legal, regulatory, ethical, or document retention obligations, and any request to delete your personal information is subject to these obligations and restrictions.
In accordance with applicable law, personal and other information, covered by this Privacy Statement, may be transferred to, processed and stored in, the United Kingdom or any other country in which chERP™ or its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, business partners, or customers maintain facilities (such as Canada), even if the level of data privacy required in that country is less than that required by the European Union. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to such transfers and to the worldwide processing of your personal information.
Our websites may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave our website(s). We do not control these third-party websites or their privacy practices, which may differ from ours. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal information you choose to provide to unrelated third parties is not covered by the chERP™ Privacy Statement. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of any entity before submitting your personal information.
chERP™ has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. If you provide us with sensitive information via a chERP™ website, we will encrypt that information via SSL. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Please also be careful to avoid 'phishing' scams, where someone may send you an email that looks like it is from chERP™ asking for your personal information. We will not request your personal information through email. If you have questions regarding our security, please contact us via privacy@chERP™.cloud.
Our websites or applications may include social media features, such as the Facebook 'Like' button, and widgets, such as the 'share this' button. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our websites or applications. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about a page on any of our sites, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. We do not store this information, except to the extent permitted by law.
Our websites and applications are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on our websites or applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this website or application, or on or through any of its features, register on the website or application, make any purchases through the website or application, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this website or application, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at privacy@chERP™.cloud.
When we provide services to our customers, in some instances we process personal information about their clients and or suppliers ("Client Information") on their behalf. In these situations, it is our customers rather than us who decide the reasons for which the Client Information will be processed. For details of how the Client Information will be used and protected, and details of how to access or correct the information, please refer to the privacy statement of the chERP™ customer/partner to which you submitted your personal information.
If you have questions regarding our compliance with this Privacy Statement, please first contact us by making a written submission to privacy@chERP™.cloud.
We will review and update this Privacy Statement periodically, and will note the date of its most recent revision above. If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement frequently to be informed of how we collect, use, retain, protect, disclose, and transfer your information.